Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my new blog! It's going to be a mash-up of stuff! I decided I wanted a general blog... something about my life. It will include my photography ("beefcake" or scantily clad men - whichever you prefer), comic book art, general photography, recipes, stuff that happens to me, and anything else that enters into my fevered little brain! Now, I made mention of my beefcake photography because I don't want anyone to be offended. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, and I will likely keep those posts to a minimum as I have a blog dedicated to it. I also have a blog dedicated to my comic art, and my sketch cards. However, these things are a part of my life.




The above photo is me, from my recent trip to Montreal. I won a contest from LogoTV, and got to go with my friend James in September. It was an amazing trip! More on that in a bit.

Who am I? Well, I am a 44 year old gay man who resides in Northeast Florida. I have a lot of interests. I read too much - comics, books, etc... I like to take photos, draw, and sometimes paint. I have done beadwork in the past, and have interest in returning to it. I am trying to break into t-shirt design. I like music and movies, and watch too many Food Network shows! I believe in equality for all, and respecting others. I don't feel the entire world has to like everything I like or agree with everything I believe in. But if they want my respect, they have to give me the same!

Anyway, that's it for my intro. I will be posting about my Montreal trip in a little bit...

Welcome to my world!

Comments