RD International Market

 This morning I went over to RD International Market on Beach Blvd. It was a good trip! While there were a few empty shelves (they're still setting up), there was plenty of product on-hand! I picked up some sauces, a couple of Thai curry pastes, and some snacks. One thing I love about Asian (regardless of which country) snacks is that they are often much lower in sugar! For example, I got some Japanese Oreos - Peach flavored. American Oreos have a serving size of 2 cookies at 26% daily sugar. The Japanese Oreos have five cookies at 5% daily sugar. They are just as good... maybe more so for having a unique flavor! The workers at RDIM were friendly, especially my cashier. I was spoken to on the floor by a couple of other employees. I was also impressed with their produce department. They have a food court as well, but only a few of the stalls were open. I hope to try the food court on my next visit. Yes, I will return! It was worth the trip!



 

Comments