May 23rd Update

 Sawasdee Krub! That's Thai for "hello", in case you're wondering. It's the only bit of the Thai language I've learned so far, though I am hoping to learn. I've started that journey, and can now recognize some words when watching a Thai BL, but can't seem to pull much out of my head right now.



So, I took another little video this morning at the beginning of my walk. This morning, I finally got a little below 214lbs! Yay! The past couple of weeks I've been bouncing between 214 and 216. It's been frustrating, but to be fair... I made some choices, like eating a couple of sandwiches from take-out for example. I had also pulled a muscle in my lower back, and had a few days where I just didn't feel like walking. It's better now, and I've been walking regularly this past week. I'm trying to get back to walking twice a week, though this past week had too much going on for that. I will be walking again this afternoon.


Also in this post: I started a new food service, having grown weary of Diet-To-Go. I am now with Sunbasket, and so far I like it. Check it out here: https://sunbasket.com/invite/Korey3897280 I've made things like Pad See Ew with "zoodles", Shrimp Kamameshi (I think that was it), and much more. I'm just making it for myself... it's the plan where you get the ingredients sent to you and you cook it yourself. It's pretty easy to put the meals together, so even if you don't cook much you should have no trouble doing this. The food is yummy, and they have lots of choices each week. I'll post some pictures, and this is what the food really looks like when it's cooked. While I'm a photographer, I'm not a food photographer that makes it look super beautiful. I tend to be more of a "this is what it looks like" photographer. 😀






I see the doctor this week, and will find out what my A1C number is. My daily blood sugar readings have been good, as have my blood pressure readings. I just gotta keep going with diet and exercise to lose this last 14 pounds. I have loosened up a bit, though I always weigh the decision. I probably need to tighten up a bit for a few weeks.

Gonna go for now. Take Care Everyone! I hope you all have a great week!

Comments