It's October the 13th!

So, it's the 13th.... I didn't really walk last week. It was one thing after another and before I knew, the day was over, the week was over. >sigh< It doesn't help that on top of it, I was so stressed from some of the news (and what it could mean for me) that I bought donuts. I love donuts, and the treat will be okay, but it didn't help with the weight loss goal. Still, they were yummy! I got the Haloween box from Krispy Kreme! Yay!

 


And speaking of Halloween, I got the shark costume I ordered (inspired by Man from 2Gether The Series). It fits too, which I was wary of since it was coming from China. No offense meant, China, but the sizes usually run smaller there and I'm a big dude. Don't know that I'll get to wear the costume for anything other than photos, but... it's fun and I'm happy with it!

 



A new laundromat is open near me. Yay! It's a mile away. I love how new and clean it is, and the machines are fast and efficient. Friendly staff as well.


 

Today I tried Wing Stop, as a new one had opened up near me not too long ago. The boneless wings are good. I got the BBQ and Hawaiian varieties. Yum! I'll order from them again.

 


I'm still obsessively watching Thai BL dramas! I'm currently watching Kiss Me Again, which is mixed gay/straight. I've watched Kiss (straight) and Dark Blue Kiss (gay) which are in this series as well. Both Pete and Kao are hot, and I like their story. However, Mork was my favourite. I'm glad that he and Sun ended up together. I've also been watching I'm Tee Me Too, and I'm waiting for season 2 of TharnType.

Not much else to report at this writing. Take care and have a Groovy Week!

Comments