New Paintings

I have completed two new paintings, both of which are available in my Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/korokstudios

Both pieces are abstracts. I have been doing small paintings lately, as I don't really have the space to work larger. I actually enjoy the small works. The 5x7 piece is one where I wanted to do something a little different, but I wasn't too happy with the beginning of it, so I set it aside. After a while, I came back to it, and just did something that made me happy. I have really enjoyed the abstract expressionist pieces I have been doing lately. 



The painted cd is my abstract take on a flower. I didn't want to do a straight-up, "pretty" flower. But, a flower is what I had in mind when I worked on this one. I really like how it turned out.



I'm off to get back to work and start on something new...

Comments